The first Blowup reader was published in three electronic formats (pdf, epub en mobi) on occasion of the first Blowup event Wild Things, which took place on July 7th 2011.
1. Introduction, by Michelle Kasprzak
2. Art for Animals, by Matthew Fuller
3. Cricket Call – Communications Between Insects and Humans? - Interview with Amy Youngs by Giovanni Aloi
4. Creating, Culling and Caring, by Amy Youngs
5. Excerpt from Gilgamesh for Apes, by Wilfried Hou Je Bek
6. Miracles, Monsters and Disturbances, by Elio Caccavale & Michael Reiss
7. A Pig Saved My Life, by Elio Caccavale
8. From the V2_ Archives: Squids, by Louis Bec
9. Final Word
Wild Things Reader (PDF)
Wild Things Reader (Mobi)
Wild Things Reader (ePub)
July 2011, Rotterdam.
Copyright of the texts resides with the authors.
Blowup is curated by Michelle Kasprzak.
Blowup graphic design by Arjen de Jong, Buro Duplex.
Texts by Louis Bec, Elio Caccavale, Matthew Fuller, Wilfried Hou Je Bek, Michelle
Kasprzak, Amy Youngs.