Baltan Laboratories is a lab for innovative research and development in art, technology and culture.
Baltan Laboratories initiates, supports and disseminates innovative research and development activities in the field of art, technology and culture. Baltan actively pursues new collaborations between disciplines and acts as point of intersection for artists working with technology in Eindhoven and beyond.
Baltan Laboratories accomplishes this mission through:
– the development of specific research projects in the field of art, technology and culture;
– the investigation, further development and promotion of the art and technology lab concept through practice;
– the development of new relationships between art and technology;
– the open and transparent dissemination and discussion of developed research, technologies and knowledge;
– the provision of facilities in Eindhoven for local and international creative practitioners to interact and innovate through the meeting of art and technology.
Baltan Laboratories is led by Angela Plohman