Spotlight: Open Pitch
Win an artist-in-residence at V2_! Pitch your project! During DEAF2012.
Every year, V2_Lab hosts an international three-month full-time residency program, in which artists produce new projects in collaboration with the Lab’s developers, project managers and curators. How to apply? Make a short video (three minutes max). Go to calls.v2.nl and create an account. Select ‘Open_Pitch’ and complete the form. Upload your video as ‘unlisted’ to YouTube and paste the link in the submission form. After the preselection, you could come and pitch your project in Rotterdam during DEAF2012!
Have a look at theif you want to find out more about the V2_Lab international residence program.
Details & How to apply
- Duration: 3 months
- Period: between September and December 2012
- Total budget: 10.000 euro (including travel, accommodation, production costs, fee)
- Create a short video (max 3min);
- Go to calls.v2.nl and create an account;
- Select 'Open_Pitch' and complete the form;
- Upload your video as "unlisted" to Youtube and paste the link in the submission form.
- Submission deadline May 1st 2012
- After the preselection you come and pitch your project in Rotterdam during the Dutch Electronic Art Festival.